Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Love Holidays!

Having the longest holidays of my life... 3 months of complete slacking, hanging around with friends and doing whatever I feel like doing... Haha... University life seems really cool, the guys more mature and humorous, the girls more fun-loving and open. The activities also require more independence, communication and "out-of-the box" thinking unlike my pre-uni school life.

I can't wait to choose my laptop at the matric fair, though I've nearly spent about 40% of the money my parents gave me for it already... Dunno how to ask them for more money... Sigh... Can't seem to stop myself from spending money for the least of reasons. Think it is time to reject offers of outings and chalets already... =P

Right now all I can think of is the planning to the Agape Youth's teaching calendar. Major headache that one. I've roughly done the scheduling, but I've got to pray really hard about what God really wants the youths to know. Sometimes I think we really need a revival. I know I do... I'm seriously dry and I'm too lazy to get the water I need... God please give me initiative and strengthened this heart of mine to do the things you want me to. You don't deserve a worker as lousy as I am, but I really want to contribute to the extention of your kingdom.

I need a revival. Please God, rain down on me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
God looks at the heart.... and He knows u have a willing heart and that's what He loves.... so stay strong in faith k, he will surely give you a word for revival..=]

Anonymous said...

greetings from LOndon :)
michelle here

Victor said...

YoZ YoZ... Good to hear from you from so far away! Hope life is good? We're praying for you back here ya?