Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Beware the Fruit of Temptation

Have you ever had a struggle with something that you cannot see? Have you had a bad experience, vow never to do it again, only to see yourself doing again the very next day? My heart is filled with guilt everytime it happens. And I can never say sorry to God because I can't even be sure that I will not do it again.

I have more problems with Temptation den you can ever believe. And it has been hitting me 3 times harder since I took over the youth leadership. It's not one temptation, it varies, as if the Devil is trying different tactics to bring me down. At first I stood up against it, not willing to succumb to what I thought was all the Devil could possibly throw at me. And to think I actually thought myself so capable of fighting against him with my own strength.

The most painful temptation is when the Devil uses your love ones against you. Your friends, your family members, it really hurts. One simple mistake and your friendships come tumbling down, your relationships get strained and soon everyone turns against you. People lose their trust in you, and soon, you are left with nothing to live for.

I believe that I'm going through something like that. So please pray for me. Richard, I've just read your letter and I think we gotta have a heart-to-heart talk. I've been keeping more things than I have ever done from my best friend.

It's time to change. And change I must. Will blog again soon!

No comments: