Friday, May 26, 2006

I Just Want To Be Me

I'm so bored I actually wrote out lyrics for a song of my own composition. I haven't actually gotten the tune or chords yet, maybe someone would like to help me out? Haha... The song's title is my blog's title also. Here it is:


Have you ever cried yourself to sleep at night?
Has your dreams been shattered into a million pieces before?
Has the one you loved so long rejected your heart
And for some, thrown it on the floor?

When all hope is gone
When you’ve got nothing to say
I did what people usually did
I began to pray

I know I shouldn’t be feeling this way
I know that what I’m doing is wrong
Oh God please help me, tell me I pray,
Remove this hurt so painful, so long

I don’t remember what true love is
I can’t feel my heart at all
Lord melt this iciness in my soul,
And let me love just once more

Sadness fills me like a rushing wave
Anger burns up every drop of sanity
Jealousy blinds my eyes like the night,
I’m chained by pain, oh the agony

Father set me free
Holy Spirit release me
Help me live out Your glory
Forever in eternity

Just by being me


I hope you readers reading this will enjoy it. It's not a true potrayal of what I'm actually going through, though I must admit it's somewhere close to that. Anyway, I'm famous for exaggeration. Haha...

It's good to be writing songs and stories again. Haven't done it for so long. Time to rekindle the passion. =)

2 comments:

God bless and guard those who love him said...

Hey vic, thanks for the encouraging comments on my blog :) thanks! yup somehow ure msges brighten my day. and somehow u can sense the right words to cheer me up :) ure a blessing !
Love YA! :)

jowyne said...

okay, that is really hair standing!