Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Note to... Myself?

I saw that a friend was depressed on Facebook, so I wrote him a little note to cheer him up. The note went like this:


If you don't see the light at the end of the tunnel, and your faith is shaking along the way... sing.

Sing like you've never sung before, dance like no one's watching, and when you pray, have a chocolate bar at the same time.

God doesn't mind... if your teeth are brown and that you talk while you eat. He only wants you to remember that His timing is the best timing.

"... and with less than 2 seconds on the buzzer, Michael tries a huge jumper... OH MY GOD IT WENT IN! GAME OVER UTAH! HE COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR MORE!! GAME 7 AND CHICAGO BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE!"

Don't worry when you're down. It can only get better from here. +)
 
Then after I pressed the "Comment" button, I stood back to reread what I had just written.

And to my amazement, I realized that I had written the note to myself.



By all this we are encouraged. -Paul (2 Corinthians 7:13)

No comments: