Saturday, December 18, 2010

-

When God doesn't want it to work out, it just doesn't. I know He has another route for me, but as long as you're in sight, an invisible force draws me towards you in a manner I can't comprehend. Out of sight, out of mind, the saying goes. And the time when we might never see each other again is drawing near.

I feel that every time I try to take a step forward, I get pushed back. Every action is suddenly weighed on a moral scale, nothing I do is right. You've been so cold since the very first day, and so warm to everyone else. Perhaps I'm drawn towards your dual-face personality; perhaps the animal within me just relishes the challenge to go beneath that mask and see you for who you really are. I don't know, and for once, I don't want to think about it.

I don't know if you will ever find out my side of the story, but my bigger fear is that you won't even care if you knew.



It is indeed terrible to be blamed, cursed, screamed at, or even falsely accused. It is far worse however, to be completely ignored by someone you care for. -Valentino Casanova

No comments: