Wednesday, April 23, 2008

23 Years Old

It's been a wonderful 23th birthday for me! =) Yesterday I was taken to Sushi-Tei for a treat by my dad, and in the evening at another beautiful Japanese restaurant at Icon Village with the whole family. I've also gotten really nice presents from my family members. Dad gave me a really cool LG KS-20 phone which I've been eyeing for quite a while, and Nick gave me real some real nice Bleach toys and a pair of slippers to replace my ultra-slippery ones. Here are some pictures taken with my new handphone. Heez!
I can't tell what Nick is doing...
Dad having a share of my birthday cake...
Mum, Andrew and Nick grabbing the food Mum bought from Pizza Hut for supper...
A rare opportunity to see Mum tucking into something as sinful as Pizza Hut...
My Urahara soft toy from Nick! (Richard must be jealous)
The other Urahara & Ururu keychain he bought for me too! =)

I'm happy today! Thank God for such a loving family. Thanks Mum and Dad! =)

No comments: