Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Exam Results!

GEK1047 Organizational Power and Culture A
SC4201 Contemporary Social Theory A+
SC4208 Religion, Deviance and Identity A
SC4215D Welfare and Social Justice A-
Current Cap: 4.26


Praise God! Maybe I might get into the Dean's List this semester. Maybe. +)


I'm so happy. A tad disappointed for Welfare and Social Justice, but oh well. Everything's good. The sky looks exceptionally beautiful today.



I'm going to write a song to my Lord! Lalala~





Tis so much joy! Tis so much joy! If I should fail, what poverty! And yet, as poor as I have ventured all upon a throw; Have gained! Yes! Hesitated so this side the victory! -Emily Dickinson

They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness. -David (Psalm 145:7)

No comments: