Sunday, July 18, 2010

If

If God had given me a beautiful, idealistic woman who loved Him more than I did, and didn't mind being away from home.

If my family finances didn't worry me so much.



I would probably be attached to a church in a 3rd world country teaching English, music and sports in the day, and singing songs in a cafe at night.




But not everything can work out like this in real life I guess.




Thank you Lord for whisking me away from the hustle and bustle of working life to a small town in central Thailand.




Even if it's just for a week. +)





When I ponder about why everyone is fighting everyone in a struggle to reach the top of the ladder, I find myself preferring to be comfortable at the bottom with a guitar, a glass of wine and a few buddies who love to sing. After all, isn't it the kind of life that those who make it to the top of the ladder find themselves envying while doing their darnest to keep balance? -Valentino Casanova

No comments: