Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wine in Heaven

The happiest thing I did today was to attend a wine appreciation course.


My dad spends money on gadgets and holidays to Japan.

Andrew spends money on branded clothing and whatever rare leisure time he gets.

Nicholas spends money on sound systems to fulfill his audiophile nature.



I think that if I have money, I'll probably spend them on wine. Not a wine cellar though, too much of a hassle.



P.S. If anyone wants to share a bottle of Muscato after work, call me! +)




Sometimes pictures of heaven have baby angels with harps and lots of clouds. I don't think anyone wants to go to a heaven that looks like that. In my opinion, there's definitely going to be rib-eye and free-flowing wine, all my friends and family members to toast with, and no one will ever feel shy dancing and singing till his or her heart's content. -Valentino Casanova

No comments: