Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lips of an Angel




Was playing Rock Band with my church friends at Playnation this afternoon, and this was one of the songs we "performed". To me, it's one of those songs that I always hear on the radio and totally fall in love with but always forget to note down the title and band. Made a resolution to add it to my repertoire.


 And as I'm going through the lyrics, it crossed my mind that this may be one of the reasons why God decided to keep me single for so long.


Because secretly, I'm still hoping that you would call me one day. And like the lyrics of this song goes, your angel lips might just still contain the power to make me unfaithful.





The pursuit of happiness is sadly, very much different from the happiness of pursuit. -Valentino Casanova

No comments: