Friday, November 21, 2008

Stand For Something!

To quote a very good "black" church friend of mine, he once told me, albeit jokingly (but now that I've thought through it, it's so true):

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything.

I don't want to fall for everything. I only want to fall for Jesus, and whatever good things He will bestow upon those who place their trust in Him.

For those of you who've been praying for me, even though you had no idea what I was going through, thank you. I feel so much better now. I had allowed jealousy and pride to take over me, and in many ways I made things worse for myself. I had judged, compared, and accused wrongly. So it's my fault, and I'm slowly learning to deal with it. Things might not look good in the future from any normal person's perspective, but who is to say that God's plans are not the best? But thank you all again. I didn't think that I would survive this wave of emotions, but God is really good. Again, He has saved me from the depths, allowed me to taste how Jesus feels like every time we sin, and restored me back to normality. Who knows what lies in the future for me, for us? Only God knows.

Thank you Jesus. Thank you thank you thank you. Back to mugging for exams. +)

No comments: