Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Clean Slate

It's time to start anew. No more rubbish. Self-pity is bad, it's pride. Some earlier posts have been destroyed, never to be found again. These posts do not give glory to God, does not provide an accurate picture of who she is, and neither does it project a picture of my true identity in Christ. The big picture is out there, I just have to trust God to make all things good in His time.

So what if I cannot sleep at night? Then I shall stay awake and give praise until the sun rises.

So what if nothing I study goes into my head? Then I will chuck my books away and spend time at Jesus' feet.

So what if I go into the exam and everything I've studied just disappears from my mind? Then I shall have faith and not doubt one bit about God's providence for my results.

Please pray for me. Let my life be evidence of how God can turn this situation upside down.

P.S. Thanks for hearing me out and watching me cry Dad. Thanks for the chicken sandwich and hot milo Mum. Love you both. +)

No comments: