Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Ugly Truth - Review

I loved the movie, it was awesome! Gerard Butler's personality, Katherine Heigl's "seductive" moves, and oh yes, Eric Winter's (the surgeon la) figure is my next motivational target to reach. His is a much more achievable target than Leonidas'. Maybe one month.





But my biggest takeaway of the entire movie: You can have the most chauvinistic, obnoxious, sex-crazed mind, but yet be a total gentleman in terms of actions and still be yourself.






Oh, one more takeaway from the movie: If you want to win the lady's heart, the best place to do it is still on the salsa dance floor.





Some ladies will choose to be with the surgeon in the end I guess, even if it means never being themselves, and thus never being happy for the rest of their lives. I say let's burn the checklists, and cart in the test-tubes. -Valentino Casanova

No comments: