Wednesday, September 30, 2009

-

It has been almost 6 months since I last saw you in person.

There's so much I want to talk to you about.

You look... breathtakingly beautiful. Just like in the occasional dreams that I still have of you.

I couldn't stop looking at you during lunchtime, seeing you laugh, smiling away.

It's comforting to know you're happy. You look oh so adorable when you're happy.

It's just God's way of surprising me today. By showing me that I can and should be trusting Him to take care of your needs.



I'm glad I said hi. Just so I could hear your voice and look into those big black eyes. It's alright, I guess it was best that you walked away.

I'm glad I didn't say I missed you. Because I probably won't be able to stop the emotions that would have came with it.



You have the most beautiful smile in the world.



And I'll go around the world spreading the message of love, in the hope that no one else will ever have to go through what you have again. Every encouragement of love I write on someone's arms, I'll imagine I was writing on yours.


I'm still right here for you, should you ever need me.



Take care.


Yours,

No comments: