Saturday, November 07, 2009

500 Days of Summer

As great as the show was, I found myself softly burning up with anger time and again.

Because our relationship was exactly like that of Summer and Tom's. Exactly. Even during the scene when she laid on the bed and her face scrunched up when she smiled. I didn't see Summer on my computer screen. I saw you. Even during the scene when he purposely bumped his hand against her's with the intention of holding it, in which she moved away.


It's also strange, because my last words to you were also, "I really hope you're happy."


The parallels are frightening.






Damn I wish my Autumn comes soon. It's already November for God's sake.








You don't want to be named as someone's girlfriend, and now you're someone's wife? -Tom (500 Days of Summer)

People don't realize this, but loneliness is underrated. -Tom (500 Days of Summer)

No comments: