Monday, March 01, 2010

Dean's List

Lest it should ever slip my mind, I must publicly give thanks to God for putting me on the Dean's List for the first time ever last semester!

+)))))


That's not all. I must also give thanks that He has continued to humble me, for this is also the first time (from what I know) that the names of the Dean's List students have not been displayed on the website, only their matriculation numbers. In addition, I was only informed about the award after sending our my resume to the different companies, so there was no chance to include it along with the rest of the information.



Isn't God great? +))))





The LORD Almighty planned it, to bring low the pride of all glory and to humble all who are renowned on the earth. -Isaiah (Isa 23:9)

All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. -Paul (2 Cor 4:15)

No comments: