Saturday, October 24, 2009

Top Ten Signs You've Been Single Too Long

I found this hilarious site from Askmen.com. And I decided to see how true it is.

#10. You assume you repulse all women. Yeah, I mean... don't I?
#9. You develop bad eating habits. I'm learning to eat vegetables. That's a habit my mouth knows is BAD.
#8. You gush about your feelings to women. Is Mum included?
#7. Your dating standards plummet. If I were dating, I would think so.
#6. You get a cat. YESH! Finally, one that I can safely say I'm not suffering from.
#5. You surf mail-order bride sites "out of curiosity". Once, but for research purposes. Yeah right.
#4. You look at female friends as potential girlfriends. Erm. Opps. Tams and Zhi are not going to have lunch with me anymore.
#3. You play too many video games. I'm not doing this because I've kicked the addiction, not because I don't suffer from it.
#2. You consider your mother's dating advice. Totally. Mum, you rock. You're also the reason Nick is laughing at me while girls surround him.
#1. You google old flames. One of the hundred things I do while Facebook-ing. How can you count that?!



This looks bad. Even God is laughing.



We all end up in a single bed sooner or later. -Anonymous

No comments: