Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Mathematical Law of True Faith

Suppose we take f to be the function of true faith,
and we take x to be the representative of any random number or type of circumstance,
and we let A represent our human expectations of God's providence,
and we let B represent the eventual outcome as divinely planned,
then we have the mathematical law:

f:x [A -> B]


In an ideal situation (which someone only seems to occur only occasionally) we see that A = B.
But whenever A is not equal to B, B>A for all x, even when B = 0.


References: Romans 8:28
Acknowledgment: A random conversation late at night with Fellow Prince and my future wife who is still being hidden either by a divine veil or an immense geographical distance




This is what my mind produces when extremely bored and needing a break from an absurd number of impenetrable Sociology readings.



Despite of all the problems it gives to me, I always thank God for my imagination. For my imagination enjoys going wild, concocting the most stupendous dreams and causing me to inflate the variable A into immense proportions. However, let it be my testimony that no matter what happened or will happen, God has and will always ensure that B>A in every step of my journey with Him.







It is no sin for the Christian pilgrim to dream big and expect more. On the contrary, dreaming big challenges God to outdo your own imagination and gives Him an opportunity to demonstrate His power, which in the end can only reinforce our faith in His absolute wisdom. -Valentino Casanova

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -Anonymous (Heb 11:1)

No comments: