Sunday, July 12, 2009

-

I posted the lyrics of this song on my blog on 23 August last year, and about a week or two later, I met you. There isn't a really great video of it, but at least the sound quality is good. +)





Well, I don't believe in magic, so I don't expect you or any other girl to pop into my life just because I've posted this song up again. But somehow hearing this song just brought back a flood of memories. It's like having little snippets of both the great times and the low times of your relationship flashing like an MTV across your mind. It's weird how such things can make one smile with joy and sigh with pain at the same time.










How have you been? I hope you're doing fine. I really hope so.














We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so forlornly unhappy as when we have lost our love object or its love.
-Sigmund Freud

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost. -Gilbert K. Chesterton

No comments: